Screen Frozen - Lightning Bolt and Settings Icon?

sarahloublou

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I was getting ready to make a call, pulled it my phone and noticed that on the screen there was an image I haven't seen before. It looked like a lightning bolt with a gear/settings icon next to it. The screen was frozen and I couldn't close out or switch out for it. The only thing I could do was hold down the power button to restart it.

I didn't think too much of it because I figured I could just google it and figure out what it was but I can't seem to find anything. I realize it could be app related but figured I'd post to see if it could possibly be an OS issue.

Thanks Iin advance.

I had the same problem just now after trying to connect a Bluetooth device thst was seemingly incompatible with my windows phone. To solve the problem, I took my battery and sim card out, then restored them back in, and it seemed to work after that. Only problem I have now is the volume up button is stuck and the volume keeps going up, even when I press the down key xD. Never had that problem before but it's ever since I tired to connect it with Bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos