Screen goes crazy when charging after Amber! Lumia 620

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Recently I updated my Lumia 620 (german version) to Amber, and something strange is happening.

When I connect it to the battery charger, the screen goes nuts. It?s like it?s not calibrated, and the response to the touch is completely random.

For example: I touched the People tile, and it opened the Here Drive (in the opposite part of the screen) :unhappysweat:

I turned it off, and the same thing continues.

It?s very frustating, the phone is unusable when connected to the charger!! :angry:

Any ideas?!?!?!?

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Recently I updated my Lumia 620 (german version) to Amber, and something strange is happening.

When I connect it to the battery charger, the screen goes nuts. It?s like it?s not calibrated, and the response to the touch is completely random.

For example: I touched the People tile, and it opened the Here Drive (in the opposite part of the screen) :unhappysweat:

I turned it off, and the same thing continues.

It?s very frustating, the phone is unusable when connected to the charger!! :angry:

Any ideas?!?!?!?

You can do few things to check:Go in settings and set touch sensitivity to normal if high is enabled.

Do a normal restart.

Do a soft reset.

Try these and tell if it's okay.

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Guys, thanks for the recommendations.

Restarting doesn?t work. The sensibility is normal.

I haven?t tried the soft reset. Please tell me if:
- will erase my data or delete programs.
- how to do it :) (yes, I can search, but I?m feeling lazy today)

Tomer Zidki

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem without charging.
Is started after I updated the phone on 09/30.
My screen is broken, but it was OK before the update.

Do you any luck solving this problem?

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Since I changed the charger, the problem is over.

I had similar issues with my HD7 and it was the charger in my case too. Strange as this appears to be a Windows Phone hardware/software glitch (when there is an issue with your charger)

My HD7 and my 920 both have the same glitch with the headphone jack too. Sometimes when plugging and unplugging headphones the voice control pops up. Weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deewinc