SE Forum??

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Any idea when WP Central will start an SE forum? There's one for the 930, or is there no Samsung love?
I am sure there will eventually be a forum for the Ativ SE. Had to laugh(moan) a bit at the second part of the question,though. For an answer to that, just go back to the comments section in any past article that has Samsung in the title. Case in point...comments on the Samsung execs article this morning. Very sad.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I am sure there will eventually be a forum for the Ativ SE. Had to laugh(moan) a bit at the second part of the question,though. For an answer to that, just go back to the comments section in any past article that has Samsung in the title. Case in point...comments on the Samsung execs article this morning. Very sad.

I think the mods should just rename the site to Nokia Phone Central and be done with it!!!

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
The ATIV SE is already taking pre-orders, so there should be a forum. None of the Nokia devices revealed are even going to be available for awhile and they already have forums up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99