Sent a few mails to developers

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting over and over again. Why are they so lazy? I just don't get it. I'm sure it wouldn't take them more than 1 week and they can also make more money for releasing the freakin' apps on WP too...
Do you remember how long it took for Temple Run and Instagram to go to Android? it took foreverrrr! It's not easy and it's never fast.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Sent a few more emails:

Devil's Attorney
Hi Erik,

I'm afraid that it would be about a month of work to get it working on Windows phone and right now the market is too small for that to be worth it. But we're keeping an eye on it so see how things progress.

Best regards,
Anders

Grabatron
Hello Erik,I am afraid at the moment we do not have resources to port the game to Windows 8.
It might be something to look into for 2013 but cant make promises as yet.

Sorry about that!

Support Team FGOL

Earn to Die
Hi Erik,

Thank you for the email and for your interest in Earn to Die for Windows Phone. At present time we are looking for new platforms to bring Earn to Die to. Currently we are planning an Android version, however we are still exploring options for other platforms later on. Whilst there is no confirmation yet if we will be porting to Windows Phone at present time, if there is any news on this we will be sure to keep users updated on the Not Doppler and Earn to Die Facebook pages.

Kind regards,
- John

And Unity 3d game eninge
Hi Erik,

We are working hard on support for WP8. We do not have a released product yet, however, and no date other than "in the new year".

Thanks,
Graham

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I also contacted Subway Surfers's creators and they sent me the same message they sent to you... Amazing! I bet we'll never see Subway Surfers on WP (at least not in the near future).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720