Should I buy it?

Bmosbacker

Aug 17, 2008
Visit site
I am contemplating purchasing the i760 (moving from a BB 8830). I love the BB but I need wireless sync. I recently missed an appointment due to the lack of this feature.

Those of you who have been using this phone for a while, are you pleased? Would you purchase it again? Thank you!

PopMuzik

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
I've had my i760 for about 3 months. It is my first PDA, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I like the phone a lot, but it needs to be tweaked and optimized from it's out-of-the-box setup. I read a lot of the info in this, and another forum, and it helped me optimize the phone and make it do what I need.

Internet Explorer mobile was the biggest disappointment. It's a waste of time. Fortunately I found SkyFire, and now I can get on every web site I need to. This was the single biggest improvement.

Overall, I like my i760 a lot. If you have specific questions, I'll do my best to answer (with my limited experience).

Good luck!

Curt

Bmosbacker

Aug 17, 2008
Visit site
Curt, thank you for your response. One of the complaints I've heard is that the placement of the send/end keys on the side of the phone make it easy to accidentally hang up on a call. Have you had this problem?

For me the issue is trying to decide between the i760 and the xv6800. I hear good things about the xv6800 EXCEPT sound quality.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4