Should I expect a random restart soon?

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Titan owners!

We all know about the random-restart-and-setup panic on the Titan. Most of the people who have experienced this, had 7GB or less of free storage remaining. I've got mine on 5GB for about a few months now and I still download a few apps now and then, download a couple songs too from time to time, and also take lots of pictures.

Ever since the panic, or this particular problem came up on the Titan, I've kinda forgotten about it, just remembered it now when I synced my Titan with my brand new overrated Alienware.

So, the question I really wanna ask is, how are your Titans holding up? Is there enough storage space left? Or is it in the zone of having at least 70% chance of storage panic like mine? Or have you had yours since day 1 and never had a panic? And lastly, should I expect mine to have the disability soon?

Techno-Freak

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Only 1.2 GB storage available on my Titan, it does not have random reboots.
I even pushed it to extremes, leaving around 600-700 MB free space, but it did not have random reebots then also.
A month ago, for a couple of days, there were some random reboots, but not due to storage being filled, but because the SIM card was having issues (maybe loose).

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I both have about 10GB open and she has the reboot issue, but I do not... Very strange - is anyone sure that it's actually storage related? Or could it just be buggy Titans?

rx74ray

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
A few days ago I hit around 100MB free space and the random reboots started. Since then I cleaned up and gained 600MB free space. Random reboots are still happening. This is bad. is this OS issue or HTC? how can I fix it? hard reset?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
HTC issue just as all of them are HTC issues. I am not sure how much mine had left but I was constantly getting low space warnings from just taking pictures sometimes. I deleted a bunch of songs then it froze on boot and had to be reset. Definitely get your phone synced if you are low on space.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine started random rebooting yesterday and I haven't installed anything and I had plenty of space left. Now I did a hardreset because it got stuck on the Windows Phone screen when booting up, now my back, home and search button don't work making my phone USELESS.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Do another reset I guess. Find it hard to imagine that a software button could be broken.

I got some sms from WP and after that it started working. Got everything back to where it was, took me like 1 hour thanks to Reinstaller, google and live account(s).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo