Should I sell my Band 1 for money toward Band 2?

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm attempting to sell my Band with 2 chargers on CL, but haven't had any bites. There's over a dozen Band's on CL in my area (Seattle).

Good news is; I came home last night to a card from my oldest son (who's in collage and has a job) that said he pre-ordered the Band 2 for me as a Christmas gift to me! Woohoo!

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
And then when and if a Band 3 comes out, you'll say, eh just wait for Band 4. You can't keep saying wait for the next version, it will be a never-ending cycle. You're going to have to bite the tech bullet sooner or later.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I've seen a number of iPhone users go for every other model. Part of that might be their contract. But I could see the same idea going for other areas too.

kevin shea

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I did purchase a $99 Band1 and guess what, this one tracks my heart rate during exercise very well. It is almost exactly in step with my monitor I wear at my rehab sessions. Now I can use my old one for trade in if I want a Band 2.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I plan on using my band 1 for "dirtier" adventures such as mountain biking, mowing the lawn, etc. It's worth more to me in that capacity than the $50 or less I'd pocket from selling it. Maybe that's a possibility for you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinealguardians