Sim card not detecting after upgrading to windows 10 mobile

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Guys, please please please help me! I have nokia lumia 1520, (my dream phone) i upgrade it to windows 10, after few days working perfect then it become disaster, is not detecting the sim card anymore.

Takenote: This is my 2nd same phone which same problem also huhuhu!

I follow all the procedure like going back to windows 8 using WDRT still no luck.
Then remove the sim card clean it. I even test it in other mobile and its working.

Huhu please please help me guys.

What will i do now?

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I had an issue with the SIM tray on my Lumia 930, so it may be worth checking that to see if any clips are broken on it, as it is quite fragile.
I would still look to get a replacement SIM card also (even though it works on another phone).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

MrSAKURAGI

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
to charlatan

thank you for replying to me.

regarding my phone, i even use 3 different sim card still no luck, for me is if there anyone here can teach me if there is another way to super super ultimate deep format my phone, rather than using WDRT application. for me the prob is software not hardware. this is what happen on my 1st mobile. my 1st mobile still there that time i upgrade to windows 10 preview(from the word) preview maybe there might be hardware issue which is happen to my phone(not detecting simcard) which i accept/admit it that my 1st phone is no longer functioning.

until after 1year i bought my 2nd phone same model, then there is UPGRADE ADVISOR application which your able to upgrade to WINDOWS 10 MOBILE (NOT PREVIEW ANYMORE) then i am so happy that time, but huhuhu after like 2weeks same problem of my 1st mobile showing again to my 2nd same mobile huhuhuhu..

Guys u know how i really love windows nokia 1520. i might buy again this same model but im praying that i can found solution to fix this phone.

please help me.

Godbless.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I would also say that this is definitely hardware related if all the software resets did not resolve it. If the device also does not accept other SIM cards either then it certainly points to a hardware problem. Has the phone been dropped out of interest?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h