Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little robot green,
playin' with my new machine;
Web OS ain't live no more,
Windows phone is out the door;
Ice cream sandwich is a treat,
Hey that Jelly Bean sure looks sweet!

Bye Windows phone, you coulda been great if you listened to your customers. I've already used Bluetooth file transfer three times from Android, can manage my device as USB without rooting or unlocking, can swap memory cards, can set different volumes as well as notification tones and ringtones, can personalize my device screen, read and edit my office documents on the device without duplicating them or watching sky drive resize them and then tell me my device cannot read the file it created, oh yeah and do wifi calling.

Add to this a carrier change from Sprint to T-Mobile and I have speedy coverage too !

marantaz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations, thanks for sharing, hope you and your little android live happily ever after. But when things go bad, don't bother telling us your troubles...

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I already know when things went bad...when the second generation of windows phone still does not address the basics!

Nope, won't be back to windows phone. Have moved into the future.....

happynoodleboy

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't understand the point of this post but I'm glad your happy. I think 99% of us here could care less about your story but it was very informative and we deeply appreciate you writing it. After reading your post I think all of us should just get rid of our Windows Phones and get an Android phone because what it best for you is best for everyone.

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
You guys are such dinks! I posted in the Android section about meeting with success for MY communication needs (which WPM could not meet) and no where do I suggest you all should ditch your WPS!

These snide remarks to the majority of posts too are why I decided to move away from this forum.

Grow up! Your phone may suit you fine, mine did not, and the future devices won't either in WP hence the move.

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Obviously a little common courtesy is beyond the capacity of most of this forum's responders. The Android forums within mobile nations doesn't suffer from this hard nosed approach.

Why have a place for Android comments on the WPM forum if all you guys intend on doing is bashing the poster?

Open your minds, broaden your horizons, you may learn something.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Obviously a little common courtesy is beyond the capacity of most of this forum's responders. The Android forums within mobile nations doesn't suffer from this hard nosed approach.

Why have a place for Android comments on the WPM forum if all you guys intend on doing is bashing the poster?

Open your minds, broaden your horizons, you may learn something.

Have a tissue. You just slagged Windows Phone on a Windows Phone forum, and you expected a tearful bon voyage from the members here? And now you're all butthurt we didn't kiss you goodbye?

Kiss my Surface.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Android guys are more open minded? I've been a part of Android communities in the past and all it is there is a pissing contest over who has better specs, and more units sold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb