Smart Dialing exclusive for 900

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Download RapDialer. I never use the default dialer since I got RapDialer. It has everything!

Enjoy :)

Thank you. I just installed it, but it when I open it, it straightway goes to numeric keypad instead of call history :(
And just like the way normal dialer shows the name of service provider, is there a way this application too can display it?

Last edited:

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I just installed it, but it when I open it, it straightway goes to numeric keypad instead of call history :(
And just like the way normal dialer shows the name of service provider, is there a way this application too can display it?

Go to settings and under startup, there is an option to whether open keyboard at startup or not. Also under it there is an option to change the startup display.

As for the name of service provider, I do not think that is an option.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
There are 2 bugs that I discovered. I recently received a call from outside but it was not there in Call log of RapDialer and then only if I make call from rap dialer it is there in call log. For example if I go to "People" select a contact and make a call, it will not be saved in call log of RapDialer. How can I overcome these 2 bugs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo