Snapcaht

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Rudy huyn offered the whole 6snap code to snapchat to make official client ... But snapchat like google ... Prefer to be d***s

Also keep in mind ROI. All the companies are doing that as financial consideration is top of the list of all these companies. If the ROI isn't there they're simply not interested. We'll see if the attitude changes with W10.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You can add Instagram to that as they app is way behind.

well at least they don't shoot down third-party clients.

Also keep in mind ROI. All the companies are doing that as financial consideration is top of the list of all these companies. If the ROI isn't there they're simply not interested. We'll see if the attitude changes with W10.

the problem I have, is that the I here is practically zip since Rudy did the footwork. Oh well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
well at least they don't shoot down third-party clients.

the problem I have, is that the I here is practically zip since Rudy did the footwork. Oh well.

That's not 100% correct. There will still be updates required etc. Snapchat has the issue with security which is why they're reluctant to allow 3rd party apps. Not that they're anything special...

It took Instagram a long time to allow 3rd party apps if you recall.

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this means anything, but if you try and create a new developer account, the publisher name "Snapchat" has been taken. Whether that's by someone planning on impersonating them, or the company has claimed the name to ensure no one else does nobody knows... My money is on the latter..!

T1Cybernetic

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I am keeping my fingers crossed for Snapchat on windows phone because accessing them on my PC is a little annoying :( I miss all the good stuff from friends and family until later in the day :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99