So I'm getting my 8X tomorrow. How exactly should I set it all up to get the best battery life etc.?

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
What colour is your 8X?

I got a black one to RETURN, because all the blue ones were backordered so I decided to just get one and return it later. I'm going to buy a Blue one from Walmart for $149 and get a $100 gift card with it, best deal I've seen yet! Basically only $49!

how much gigs do you exactly get with the 16gb?

I believe you get 12, but I already have about 9-10 left. I'm surprised I even need so little storage, I was maxing out 32GB on my Galaxy Nexus and that was because I had a bunch of custom ROMs and backups and all that sh*t.

-Scienide-

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
not being rude but you answered my questiong wrong. :p
was asking how much storage capacity there really is out of that 16gb. (only w/ the pre-installed apps)

Sorry, just woke up and I didn't process your question properly in my confused brain lol.

Yeah about 12gb. I've got 51 albums on here, a few HD videos and a few hundred photos. About 40 apps or so and 2gb remaining on the phone.

Its not too bad. Bit of step down from the 32gb I had but its usually music that you cut back on first.

Dano79

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Same here on my sensation I had a 16 gig card and had it full of roms and backups still never filled it so 16 is perfect for me no need for a bunch of custom roms cuz this phone runs great out of the box. Dont think ill ever root this phone well maybe after a year or so when I get bored

RyanR47

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I got a black one to RETURN, because all the blue ones were backordered so I decided to just get one and return it later. I'm going to buy a Blue one from Walmart for $149 and get a $100 gift card with it, best deal I've seen yet! Basically only $49!

Very cheeky! Blue looks amazing, I find the colour range on the HTC better than the Lumias and Im a bing fan of matte finish. If you are getting the blue, I would suggest to get a case to go along with it. Many of the members here are talking about dirt issue, didn't experience it myself, but I put it in a case nonetheless. Hope you are enjoying your phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99