So when did apps start needing internet to work?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I finally found wifi to download a couple of apps that I had heard were good - Vinci and Matissa photo editing apps

I downloaded them (something like 15MB each) and then went home.

When I tried opening them, both apps say I need internet to download the filters and content. So what was all that 15MB for?

And how much data am I going to use up to download the filters? Am I going to keep downloading them every time?

I don't need backwardness like this from a simple app that has no need for internet. I've downloaded apps like fantasia, picsketch, pencil painter and others where no internet was ever needed for them to work

I don't know where this ill informed decision came from

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I finally found wifi to download a couple of apps that I had heard were good - Vinci and Matissa photo editing apps

I downloaded them (something like 15MB each) and then went home.

When I tried opening them, both apps say I need internet to download the filters and content. So what was all that 15MB for?

And how much data am I going to use up to download the filters? Am I going to keep downloading them every time?

I don't need backwardness like this from a simple app that has no need for internet. I've downloaded apps like fantasia, picsketch, pencil painter and others where no internet was ever needed for them to work

I don't know where this ill informed decision came from

I use Vinci, I confirm first time it updates its free filters

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)