(Solved) Beta store doesn't install anything

Ambious

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Beta store doesn't install anything

@azcruz
Yeah, I'm afraid it's not the exact problem we were having so the solution is probably not gonna do much.
The solution I stated solves the problem of "clicking on install and nothing happens" (it wouldn't even queue).
In your case - it does queue but gives out error, and I'm afraid I know nothing about that (and I doubt it has anything to do with regional settings anyway, probably best to hunt the event viewer for more details).
Sorry m8.

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have had some mixed successful results with using the beta store. But the "original" store app (green one) is generally more stable. Using windows 10 9926 on a surface pro.

Abubakar Shaibu

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Windows update doesn't update. Can't download anything from both store even though I can see urns from the store. I have reinstall windows 10 TP in 2 occasions but the problem keeps recurring. Any help?

Nicholas Diaz

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I think I found the answer it worked for me could not get Beta Store to install in cmd prompt as admin I type in the cmd dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup it worked like a charm my Beta Store is working great I hope it helps have a great day

Nicholas Diaz

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Try this in cmd prompt as admin type dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup It worked for me in Beta Store could not nstall apps after I did the command and let it run its cours Beta Store was installing apps and working great hope it wil be of some help to you have a great day and good luck

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think I found the answer it worked for me could not get Beta Store to install in cmd prompt as admin I type in the cmd dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup it worked like a charm my Beta Store is working great I hope it helps have a great day

Can others verify this works on theirs? Any surface users having luck with this solution?

RaymondBE

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Had the same issue with Windows 10 Mobile. Region was set to USA, but not Format. Changed to English US and was ble to install apps from Store (beta). Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı