Some features not avaiable in dev preview

jimmy1one

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Joe Belfiore today confirmed on Twitter that Lockscreen theming feature that was demoed at BUILD keynote is now included in Windows Phone 8.1 developer preview. However, you can expect this feature during the final update that will arrive in the coming months with the release to the public Has any found more features that didn't make the early cut

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Not overly surprised really. It wouldn't surprise me to find out even more things that didn't make the preview and are coming 'later'.

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I heard Swipe left on tiles to clear notification was to come with 8.1. It's not there. I'm guessing it'll be added with the upcoming GDR updates.

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Also, one of the features was to allow replying to messages within the action center. But right now it opens the messaging apps themselves.

arepitt

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
hai guys... i have save documents (words) on my sd card.... unfortunately i can open in office... i think this features not avaiable in dev preview... or it just only me

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I heard Swipe left on tiles to clear notification was to come with 8.1. It's not there. I'm guessing it'll be added with the upcoming GDR updates.

Swipe right clears the email and Twitter notifications I've gotten in the action center, and clears the live tile as well.

lkishor

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Project my screen is not working, neither am I getting USB option in the setting which I saw in emulator for windows phone

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon