Something went wrong on our end

Claudiu Hutu

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Currently i did a hard reset for my Lumia 735 which has windows 10 installed on it and ever since i am having issues downloading app from the Store.
An example would be the Facebook app. I do get the message that i don't meet the minimum requirements (having 1 GB instead of 2 GB) but surely that doesn't mean i can't have it installed on my device. Every time i use Store -> search Facebook -> Get the app i receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
I am having this issue for about 2-3 weeks. And also had it before my phone's hard reset.

Any advices?

Thank you

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I do get the message that i don't meet the minimum requirements (having 1 GB instead of 2 GB) but surely that doesn't mean i can't have it installed on my device.
Well, I would say it would stop you getting it on your device.
I believe the minimum requirements changed for the Facebook app (published by Facebook), which is why you had it before the hard reset.
However I don't believe you will now be able to install it.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
The only thing I can think of to try is go to the Store. Look for the Hamburger menu in the upper left of the screen. Tap and open and scroll down to My Apps, tap and open it. Scan through your app history until you find Facebook listed. You should be able to download it and give it a try. If you get the same can't down load message, scrool down a bit further and see it Facebook shows in the list. again.

This list are the apps you have downloaded in the past for your phone.

Give this a try and let us know if it helped.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Install Facebook beta instead. Beta version does not have the 2Gb limitation and works a little better.

Sent from mTalk

Claudiu Hutu

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
It would have been a good choice if i didn't receive the same error when trying to download this app too.
At the moment i cannot download anything from the Store.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I had that same message on some apps (Oops! Something went wrong on our end), one is a paid app, after about a month I could download them. Now a couple different ones return the same message. No answer for you. I did contact one provider and they replied as far as they knew it should be in the store so I would guess it is a Microsoft issue.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Currently i did a hard reset for my Lumia 735 which has windows 10 installed on it and ever since i am having issues downloading app from the Store.
An example would be the Facebook app. I do get the message that i don't meet the minimum requirements (having 1 GB instead of 2 GB) but surely that doesn't mean i can't have it installed on my device. Every time i use Store -> search Facebook -> Get the app i receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
I am having this issue for about 2-3 weeks. And also had it before my phone's hard reset.

Any advices?

Thank you

Got the same message several times on my 830 running 10, have tried multiple ways to get these apps to install but no love. Later down the road bought a 650 same thing. Been in contact with a couple of the developers but so far nothing has been sorted out.

IMO it is definitely MS screwing things up since had a similar issue several months prior with an app, an awesome Dev got to the bottom of it concluding yep, MS. How it was explained to me made perfect sense and the reason I put the blame on them. In the end though all I can say is, don't expect a quick resolve if at all especially if their track record is an indicator.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720