Source of app deals!!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I got "Melodia" app free but now after hard resetting my device i cant install it from the store. Its showing error 80004005. Please suggest me something. I can't even find any way to contact the developer.

https://gethelp.live.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx and then "apps + store" > "contact us"

Please keep in mind that you should always ask your questions in appropriate forum section.

Greetings, Martsicky.

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I got "Melodia" app free but now after hard resetting my device i cant install it from the store. Its showing error 80004005. Please suggest me something. I can't even find any way to contact the developer.
I have same code problem with 3 apps
I have been informed from Devs there is an issue
with latest MS update and nothing can be done
until MS fixes problem

Microsoft identified an issue where some users who attempted to re-install previously purchased apps or in-app purchases were prompted to purchase them again. The source of this issue has been identified and we are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to your users.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You dont hv to suggest me if i had the option to do so. Here in India carrier billing is nt yet present & i dnt hv a credit card coz we believe to spend the amount we hv in our pocket. Dnt usually live on Credit. So if u cnt suggest dnt comment.

Just charge your Microsoft account. You can get gift cards anywhere, even in India.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Phototag installed to my WP 10 (even it did not install to WP 8.1.1 DP) ... Media Downloader, Music Import, Pocket File Manager and Ready Click can not be installed either WP 8.1.1 DP or WP 10 - hope that MS can fix that problem ...

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I thought that thread rules are quite clear to everyone, but sadly it seems that I was wrong.

Please, stop this conversation right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254