Source of app deals!!

anon(5344611)

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Theme+

Want to use all features for free? Download the trial, then go to About > Free Ticket. Leave a positive, honest review, and take a screenshot of it; send it to me, and when I verify it, I'll send you a ticket to unlock all features.

This is meant for users who genuinely like what they see, but can't buy the app right away. :)

Windows Phone Store

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
WPCentral app is free for 36hours as a result of cooperation with myappfree. It's highlighted on the main page of our favourite wpcentral.com :)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I've got to visit Nokia Care tomorrow! I'll be out for approx. 14 days. Keep posting all those deals, you're awesome ;) It's almost one year since I started this thread (13.07.2013), so I hope that people saved a lot of $ thanks to thread contributors.
I won't be online as long as my phone won't be fixed, so I wanna share some stats:
We've got more than 150,000 thread views and 817 posts. It's really impressive.
I've saved more than 300$ on apps/games and iaps. Personally I find ⅓ of those apps useless, but that's because I'm not a gamer... :)

Here's the list of my favs reported here:

Cal
Angry Birds (all chapters)
Amazing Weather HD
Amazing Alex
Cut The Rope
Cut The Rope EXP
Runtastic PRO
Pocket File Manager
Note +
Avirall Time Suite
Scan - QR Code and Barcode Reader
Flash Video
Music Import
Podcaster
all Disney Games
Shorcuts4all
Notelook
NextGen Reader
Running Mate
MyTube
WPCentral
OneTube
JustShopping
+ a lot of discounted apps and free iaps :)

This thread has been highlighted on WPC's main page (Thanks to Rich Edmonds) link: http://www.windowscentral.com/everybody-loves-great-app-deal-get-yours-our-forums

+ a BIG thanks goes to Dave Blake who made this thread "sticky" since the very beginning!

Great that we've got loyal posters which are definitely NOT "thanks" hunters! ;) Thank you!

PS. I know that a few people are using this thread to spread the deals to other Windows Phone websites :) That's great.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750