Source of app deals!!

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
**** ! Bought this app a few time ago, and now I've got adds with this app update :unhappy:...

What's the matter and how to solve it (i saw on store that the previous "KeepIn Calendar Free", the old trial one with adds is no more available on store)

Try to open app and find option remove ads(or upgrade or something like that), then click buy, maybe it will be free for you,I don't have this app so I don't know....

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I think all the links in this thread are region dependent meaning if your phone isn't set to that region you can't download from that link.

I am very glad that MS apparently makes the URLs for all store regions the same except for the region part, so you can just replace with your region and then download. Example GeoNeedle: the link is for region "en-in". I can just replace with "en-us". Thanks to MS for making it so easy. That avoids opening the store for my region and searching for the app.

I am wondering if there might be a generic region URL for all apps that would automatically jump to the app in your region.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I think all the links in this thread are region dependent meaning if your phone isn't set to that region you can't download from that link.

I am very glad that MS apparently makes the URLs for all store regions the same except for the region part, so you can just replace with your region and then download. Example GeoNeedle: the link is for region "en-in". I can just replace with "en-us". Thanks to MS for making it so easy. That avoids opening the store for my region and searching for the app.

I am wondering if there might be a generic region URL for all apps that would automatically jump to the app in your region.

If you open the links directly on your WP, it'll redirect you to the app in your store. If you're using a desktop browser, there's a button "check my region". And yes, there are region independent links. Try and share an app from your app list. The links provided this way are generic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte