Start Screen Not There

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just bought a Lumia 950. I migrated the backup from my Lumia 930, including settings. The Start Screen is no longer there, even when I press the Windows button. Any solution? Thanks

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
have you updated your device to the latest public build? check under settings>system>about current OS build is 14393.321. check under phone updates if you have any pending updates as well. As you have a new device in hand i believe there will be a couple of major updates to be installed.

In case you are on the latest build perform a soft reset by holding together volume down+power key until phone reboots, and check if that resolves this issue. *If the issue remains , you will have to perform a hard reset and start fresh without restoring a backup.

+I should make you aware of the fact that since the inaugural of windows 10 mobile Microsoft has suggested not to restore a backup and to start afresh after updating to windows 10 mobile. This was done to prevent any kind of bug or glitch to appear.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senda.123