World of Warcraft

Shirley V

Aug 26, 2024
Visit site
Recently there was an update to the popular game World of Warcraft and me as a loyal patron to the game purchased the epic edition to the game. Last Monday august 19 3 day before I was suppose to have access to pre-realease I suddenly have a problem logging in. I kept trying and kept trying I put in ticket after ticket after ticket all they kept doing was asking me to verify that I do indeed own that account. I had done it so many times I made a Word document with the information they kept sending me. I told them that it was their website blocking me because I had been there too many times after being ignored so many times I finally get someone who said yes it was on their end and that he would send me a new link to reset my password that was Friday. Yes I have pretty much missed the pre-release part of a game I paid for and still don't have access to. I have 8 pages of interactions with these people. After they told me to wait 24 hours I get another message telling me to wait another 24 hours all this during pre-release time. Well in the meantime I'm going to the forums to see if anyone else is having the problem after 4 posts they try to block me from talking in the forums but I guess after I complained they lifted it again. Today again I am banned from talking in the forums because I was spamming. I have so many 24 hours added I don't know when I can try again. Can anyone here give me a name I can talk to concerning this issue

Shirley V

Aug 26, 2024
Visit site
So today I get an message asking me not to put forth so many tickets when all you can put forth is 2 at a time. Course there is a limit on how many messages you can post in one ticket but that can be solved easily. Fix the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnsarge