Still can't find a wireless charger!

Banstyle

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
No AT&T around me in NYC has these chargers. The whole wireless charger thing is a huge selling point for these phones and it's a shame that I can't find one to actually wirelessly charge. :)

I know I can get one online but still it's disappointing that it could potentially hurt sales of the device.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Amazon is/was selling Nokia wireless charging plates, but the one going for $50 is temporarily out of stock. A third party seller up there still apparently has some available, but those are going for $60.

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone in the UK know if the free nokia wireless charger offer is strictly for those who bought the phone from Phones4U? I bought mine as an upgrade on T-Mobile so can I just fill in the form and hope for the best?

Boggy79

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone in the UK know if the free nokia wireless charger offer is strictly for those who bought the phone from Phones4U? I bought mine as an upgrade on T-Mobile so can I just fill in the form and hope for the best?

EE did advertise the Free Charger (in small print halfway down the product description) up until 12th or 13th.