Student discount on Surface Pro 2

thorwaler

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey!
I know that the students in the US get a discount on the Surface (Pro) 2.

But does anybody know if that is coming to Europe soon?

Matthew Reynolds

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
In the UK you get a 10% student discount on the original Surface Pro, you just have to authenticate your status through the university, which is done all automatically online with your university log in details (at least it is at Southampton Uni) - Shop Student store | Microsoft Store United Kingdom

I'm guessing the same will apply to the Surface 2, but probably not until it's on general sale. The 'Surface 2 pre-order' section of the site and the 'student shop' part of the site are probably separate things, so we'll have to wait and see! Fingers crossed!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft Surface, the latest addition to the huge list of Microsoft products, is indeed a gift to the customers from the company. You will get several promo code for microsoft surface tablet which will help you this costly device at a nominal price than the original. I was in search of the best place for Microsoft office promo codes for working effectively specialized in student promo codes.

xbox promo codes
xbox live coupon code

Looks like spam :)

MBytes

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
It is spam. The website has no coupons. It claims it has, but they are not a penny less than the normal price.
They have 0 student coupons. The website is fishy in design.
It uses "Microsoft" without permission, and isn't part of Microsoft, nor follows the Trademark legal usage of the company name.
Stolen text from another website. Has typos and basic grammar mistakes, has no contact info of any kind nor support.
Coupons code links to "send.onenetworkdirect.net" which redirects you to Microsoft website. If you Google search the URL it's massively used in similar spam websites.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss