Surface 3+ Surface Pro 4 type cover

infinitylook

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
As with the title, has anyone of you here tried that combination. I had a chat with the agents at microsoft and they say it should connect. I also saw one article that it says Surface 3 can use Type Pro 4 Cover. Well there are obvious advantages of the bigger and I'm afraid that the keyboard for SUrface 3 (Type cover) is too small and cramped. And the travel is not good. SO have anyone tried the combination of SUrface 3 and type cover for SUrface Pro 4?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
As with the title, has anyone of you here tried that combination. I had a chat with the agents at microsoft and they say it should connect. I also saw one article that it says Surface 3 can use Type Pro 4 Cover. Well there are obvious advantages of the bigger and I'm afraid that the keyboard for SUrface 3 (Type cover) is too small and cramped. And the travel is not good. SO have anyone tried the combination of SUrface 3 and type cover for SUrface Pro 4?

the contact pins are in the same location?

RohanRonQM

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes it will work and the contact pins are in the same location. It would just be strange when you walk around since the Surface 3 has 10" screen and Type Pro 4 cover is made for 12" screen. It's really up to you on how it looks but will work - I can guarantee :)
Originally posted by infinitylook

seremify

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I guarantee it'll look stupid when carrying it - and doubt it'll work well in use. The two devices have very different dimensions/shape (I owned both but sold the S3). Feels a waste to buy a premium device and not match it properly- kind of like buying an iPhone 6S and using an oversized iPhone 6S Plus case.

IMO better off buying a third party thin Bluetooth keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eleskin