Surface Book 2 15-inch vs. Razer Blade 14 (2017): Battle of the Windows laptop titans

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
razer-vs-surface-book-02.jpg

The Surface Book 2 and Razer Blade 14 (2017) have similar specs on the surface, but which should you buy?
Last year, I wrote about switching from a Surface Book to a Razer Blade 14, citing the Blade's superior CPU and GPU as the reasons why. Now that the Surface Book 2 is here, I couldn't resist the urge to switch back.
I really enjoy the Razer Blade 14. It's a beastly device, without sacrificing style and size. Not only can it run games like a dream, it powers through all other tasks with ease, including video editing, heavy duty Photoshop, and even Mixed Reality and VR. Considering the internal spec difference between the Blade and the Surface Book 2 are negligible, why did I feel the need to drop over a thousand extra euros to switch back to Surface?
The reasons are numerous and potentially nuanced, but it boils down to one thing: the Surface Book 2 is the perfect device for me. And my experiences might help you decide which device is best for you.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs