Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have one, and I do contribute here, just not in this forum because I don't have a Surface Book. Getting one (whenever I can afford one) would obviously change that.

letmefly

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
I would love to win, but I agree with some of the other users here. There needs to be more prizes allotted to an area. There's like a gazillion entries for one prize. I hope that this honest feedback doesn't discourage your promotions, but rather improve upon them.

Robert Delaporte

Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
I used it to replace my desktop and with a Plugable docking station I have no issues. The only caveat I have with the Surface is no lightning port and I wish they had more items that used the MS port which they use for charging.

IndusCiv

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
I am a practicing Company Secretary but the lack of a good laptop among other things is a big hurdle in achieving success in this profession. While any laptop would work for me as I don't have a laptop, just a decade old Desktop. A decent laptop like a Mac or a Surface Pro would surely boost the chances of getting more high profile clients in capital region of India compared to current ones who like to get work done but keep stalling the payment.

Definitely would love to have modern Surface laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077