Natan Rezaei

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Hey Folks Hope All Is Well With

Here Is A Screenshot Of A 15" Surface Laptop
Core i7
16Gb Ram
256 Ssd Drive

Seller Claims That This Is A Business Version So That's Why It Don't Have A Regualt Box.

Anyone Seen Something Like This Before?
Is This Authentic?

Thanks In Advance
Natan

Attachments

• 59E55D64-01F4-4C63-9D5B-BAD03B1248C3.jpg
    59E55D64-01F4-4C63-9D5B-BAD03B1248C3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No idea if it's legit. My "business version" of the Surface laptop came in a regular retail box and not something that looks like it was from some 3rd party referb shop like this. After learning a couple of lessons myself I've come to say "when in doubt - walk out". If something doesn't seem legit, it is always best to walk away no matter the temptation and find another deal.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you can confirm others receiving units in boxes like this - it very well could be legit and one you could go back to purchase, or find another if that one is gone and feel a bit more comfortable. Microsoft very well could ship these in boxes like that to businesses (after all retail packaging is very expensive for companies). They may not have had this boxing when I received mine, or our IT department purchased ours from a different business vendor. Dunno. But always worth slowing down and verifying legitimacy of a product before purchasing - and use a credit card and not debit (or PayPal) if you do buy just so you have that additional level of protection on the purchase. :) Good luck!

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm the box is legit. Recently my GF's laptop 3 13" also came in a box like this, the seller stated it is a business version. Everything inside is well sorted for the charger, etc, and doesn't look like it was made by someone at home. Also, just last week I went to pick up a Surface book 3 from a guy I know who works in a store which is a Surface retailer, and he also gave it to me in a box like that and explained it's the business version and they get it like that from MS. Regular consumer products only come in those nice white boxes these days.

The difference should also be in the OS. I may be wrong but I think only business version devices come with Windows 10 Pro, the rest with Home.

Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss