sync folder(s)?

fleeper

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to set Onedrive up to auto sync certain folders? Or is there a way to even sync a folder? I am trying to clean up a laptop and would like to back everything on it up to Onedrive if possible.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...for the most part it is...but maybe you want to move those folders to the one drove directory...

I wish more store apps would do this so my progress or setting would actually travel... I manually go get the data and sync it on specific apps.

For the most part, all of my files are saved in one drove... The only files that I keep local are working files or content i am working on specific to that computer hardware and time.... Otherwise I have it on my servers and or one drove. I have too many devices and carrying a flash drive or a larger hard drive is not always feasible for me. But I am not one to take everything with me... I dont take my whole music collection or all my apps etc...

So funny people are so used to having one device and try to brag I have so many gigabytes of this media... So?! I know for a fact they will not need it all... You see them rummaging through it bored... Just take what you need, leave the rest in the cloud... Unsynced untill you need it... If there is something I need, I just get it from my server or one drive. My idea is for the device to be pretty transparent... No matter what I am using, I have a similar result... And I can quickly jump in and out of a device (new device) with litter interruption.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro