Tapatalk Classic no longer working?

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Guys, just this week the above stopped on my phone. I deleted, reinstalled from my library and could not get logged in. Tried setting up a new account and app brings me nowhere. Anyone found same issue with their windows phone?

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
No wonder I can't access on both my Lumia 920 and 650. Suddenly got bumped out. While no issues on Nokia 7 plus Android.

Looks very like Tapatalk have finally pulled the pin on windows phones. Whilst I know they have not supported WM for quite some time its a pity that they will not allow us to connect to their servers.

Sent from mTalk

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Not working on both 8.1 and W10M for me.

I am guessing they want money 💵 just like TubeCast, but seems like they pulled out as reset also doesn't help.

What a waste. It's working fine except date display on threads. Overall much better compared to Android version without all the ads pumping out making you adjusting the screen scroll....😈

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Overall much better compared to Android version without all the ads pumping out making you adjusting the screen scroll....??????
Android is infested with ads. It is ridiculous. 90%+ of the apps in the store come installed with your favorite ads. The other day I tried searching for an Alarm clock android app...simple Alarm clock nothing more. Because you know this particular phone does not include a simple alarm clock app. Searched through more than a dozen and all included ads...Just gave up and picked the one with the best rating.

Another time an Android phone (LG V30) came unlocked in my pocket and began playing a YoutTube ad pretty much on its own. Freaked me out because after I realized it was playing I tried to swipe it to kill the app, but it was playing from the start screen in a PiP and the "x" too it would not kill it. It was like it had to finish the ad completely before it went away. It was nuts...

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I have resort to using edge browser on WP and Firefox on Android.

Getting used to it. No love lost.

Turns out I find the information display is better on mobile browser.😊

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)