Temporary goodbye to Windows Phone

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure some of you saw my ad on the Marketplace for a Rogers Variant Lumia 920, that was my primary phone. I have a financial situation that has only slightly improved since my late-August post. So sadly I had to get rid of everything so I can get some money. Now I have a flip phone.... oh lord I feel so primitive with it.

As I said in the title though, it is a temporary thing. Once I get a stable income and see what Microsoft has to offer in 2015 I'll come back either with their new one or just a used one like the 1520, 930.

I'll still be here checking out the news and the forums and I haven't given up on developing for Windows either.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
No prob. We all have hit hard times. Next time, make sure you get one of those inexpensive WP deals. Like those 520s for 30 bucks, etc. At least you'll be able to use your beloved OS.

Good luck!

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I should of gotten a secondary phone when I had the chance, oh well I am patient and can wait a few months for the new Lumia devices to come out (unless an OEM comes out with a surprise which I doubt it.)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow I would of never imagine someone giving it away. Is it locked to Verizon? If not then sure I'll pay for the shipping :) PM me the details and thank you worldspy!

All Verizon phones are GSM unlocked just pop your SIM card in and you are good to go. You might have some minor issues with MMS but just use WhatsApp. Also SMS might be an issue but will work flawlessly if you toggle the cellular setting to 2G. PM me your address and I will get you a shipping quote. It will take a week or so. My broken ones are in transit and I will fix them and make you one good phone. You can look at feedback for me in the marketplace, I won't give you a lemon. Also I am in the process of getting a Lumia 521 unlocked by TMO and depending on the phones I have on hand you might get that if I cannot make a working Lumia 822 out of the parts phones that I have ordered.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254