Text Messaging after Windows 10 update

Chris 6

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with text messaging being slow after the Windows 10 Mobile update? I have a L735 and after upgrading to W10 Mobile when I get a text message or if I want to text message someone it is very slow to operate and seems to lag. I tap on the messaging tile and tap on a message and it seems to take forever to bring it up.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with text messaging being slow after the Windows 10 Mobile update? I have a L735 and after upgrading to W10 Mobile when I get a text message or if I want to text message someone it is very slow to operate and seems to lag. I tap on the messaging tile and tap on a message and it seems to take forever to bring it up.

you have the latest OS and app updates installed?

Chris 6

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I did a hard reset and now it is much much faster but now my text messages aren't going through, everytime I try and send one it comes back with Cant Sen try again.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I did a hard reset and now it is much much faster but now my text messages aren't going through, everytime I try and send one it comes back with Cant Sen try again.

Call your carrier call center and ask them for sending you the autoconfig sms. Maybe you lost the sms carrier number in settings

Chris 6

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I actually did call my carrier and they had me delete some of my text conversations turn my phone off then tried to send a text and that seemed to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte