The best SD card for my Lumia 730

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I want to get the Lumia 730 as an upgrade from my 720.
I like everything, except the memory, 8gigs isn't enough + I don't know what SD card to buy, the current one makes my phone slow.
SanDisk 32 Class4
Thank you...

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Indeed but buy a good brand. (no fake or super cheap). When I took a picture it took a second or so extra to save it with my class 4 card. And if I took a short video it took several seconds before it was saved. With the class 10 or on the internal storage I did not notice any addition time to save. And above someone used a class 6 card with no problem so a class 10 is surely good. There are also class 10 cards which support also UHS . This UHS will not give extra speed in phones but they will give extra speed in cam recorders etc. But the UHS will not harm your phone.
And if you have the card you can also check if there is a difference in saving speed of video's you make (compare between saving on sd card or internal memory)

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
^^ No, you're right, it does take a 1-2S delay in saving pic and showing on my gallery. But installing or transferring stuff is all fine with this card. So, not too slow like I said :) :) :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superhealth