The camera button has gone from my screen., how can I get it back?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The camera button has gone from my screen.

There is only a black blank square. Can I get it back? Can't use the camera...

grayham_dodo

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: The camera button has gone from my screen.

OS is win8 and there is no lumia camera and I don't remember seeing anything about a microsoft camera. I've only had the 640 for two weeks and photography is only a minor thing. I've never used a smart phone before this.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: The camera button has gone from my screen.

OS is win8 and there is no lumia camera and I don't remember seeing anything about a microsoft camera. I've only had the 640 for two weeks and photography is only a minor thing. I've never used a smart phone before this.

Okay, so first thing is that you can do is find a place with good wifi. This is to help you update your phone to the latest OS version.

[TITLE]To get windows 10 mobile[/TITLE]
Go to store, search for an app called Upgrade Advisor

Install it and run it. It will check whether there are nay updates for your phone. If yes, go to settings >update and install the updates. After the upgrade is finished (can take a couple of hours) check for any app updates in store. Finish all that and then check camera

In case you don't want to install W10M, you can just check in store if there are any updates for the camera and install that. Additionally, you can also install other camera apps like camer360 or proshot or lumia camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05