The Coolest, Greenest, Most Awesome 1520 Ever! (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
I'd swap you an att unlocked 925 with two wireless charging shells and a vzw 8x for this. You could hook up the guys above AND a 650, 640xl and some cash for that honor you have on AC.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'd swap you an att unlocked 925 with two wireless charging shells and a vzw 8x for this. You could hook up the guys above AND a 650, 640xl and some cash for that honor you have on AC.
Ordinarily, I'd be up for a deal like this, but I need to cash, unfortunately. Sorry about that.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Man, just Beastgrip that thang and rock on with it as a camera/camcorder. I've got some stuff in the can to upload to the After Party thread when I get home. Maybe it will inspire you.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
If it makes you feel any better, this post has convinced me that I want to find a 1520.3 as a side-piece :)

I loved my 1520.3 (and it was yellow, which is the best color no matter what scienceguy tells us). If I wasn't using it as a daily phone it would be great, it was just too big for general use. Would be nice to have one now, just as a mini tablet. Of course the regular one would work for that too. Am I talking myself into buying this?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I loved my 1520.3 (and it was yellow, which is the best color no matter what scienceguy tells us). If I wasn't using it as a daily phone it would be great, it was just too big for general use. Would be nice to have one now, just as a mini tablet. Of course the regular one would work for that too. Am I talking myself into buying this?
Yes. You need to keep talking yourself into buying this. 😁

LuxuryTouringZone

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site

For me green is far better than yellow, and big phones are such a pleasure to use daily. If you don't have a 6" phone in your arsenal right now, you may want to reconsider! 🐱*💻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99