The Deadpool and Wolverine collaboration is infuriatingly what's wrong with Xbox marketing right now

Arun Topez

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site
I don't even care for these, but I COMPLETELY AGREE with you! These controllers and skins are perfect for social buzz and movie hype which Xbox can easily cash grab on to not only sales for these, but people would also buy more Xbox consoles as well. It's like they don't even try anymore and don't even want the money. They have such a huge fanbase, and they're disappointing them just like all their other fans. Xbox used to be the only consumer-facing marketing I used to see here since Satya took over, and even that was rare. Before him, I used to at least see some Windows & Office ads, but now it's like absolutely nothing. It's clear that Microsoft doesn't even care for Xbox anymore or consumers in general. I think it's time for Microsoft to get a new CEO tbh, who understands that their corporate customers they target consist of consumers, and if they don't make their consumers love them and want to choose them first, then corporations won't always pick Microsoft first, which is why the competition such as Google, Apple, and Amazon have been able to switch so many over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blamter