The Lumia 520 Black Update Thread

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with the phone not detecting headphones since the Black update? Since the update I have to plug in the headphone in and out a few times before the phone detects it.

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I was on the developer preview for black but just updated to full black. Impressed, i now have double tap to wake which is good and everything else is as it was.

Im glad msft are keeping the lower end models up to date, at least until 8.1.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with the phone not detecting headphones since the Black update? Since the update I have to plug in the headphone in and out a few times before the phone detects it.

It seems more like a hardware issue. If possible, get it checked.

Rassva

May 19, 2013
Visit site
The Black update isn't good for taking pictures at night. With Amber I could take very very good night photos with nokia camera (+tripod), now with Black the nightime photos look very bad.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Just did a phone update for my roommate's new 520. Funny thing, after the initial update, it would not reflect as "Black" until I did a hard reset of the phone. After the reset, it now shows "Black".

Fuad Huda

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have update my 520 to black 2 weeks ago,. not much different with GDR 3, just add Double tap to wake, and new vibration off for touch,.. and now waiting for blue, :v

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy