The navigation buttons have stopped working on my BLU Win HD LTE, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The navigation buttons have stopped working on my BLU Win HD LTE

I've had a rocky road with my BLU Win HD LTE. I've had it for about a month, and a few weeks ago, it started acting weird. The touchscreen would no longer respond after a few seconds and the navigation buttons would not respond either, and both of these issues would come and go day to day. Sometimes the navigation buttons would work but the touchscreen would not, only to switch 5 minutes later. Often times neither would work.

Many soft and hard resets later, I decided to reflash Windows using the Windows Device Recovery Tool, updated to Windows 10 again, and the touchscreen is now working consistently. However, the navigation buttons have not worked once since the reflash. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: The navigation buttons have stopped working on my BLU Win HD LTE

I've had a rocky road with my BLU Win HD LTE. I've had it for about a month, and a few weeks ago, it started acting weird. The touchscreen would no longer respond after a few seconds and the navigation buttons would not respond either, and both of these issues would come and go day to day. Sometimes the navigation buttons would work but the touchscreen would not, only to switch 5 minutes later. Often times neither would work.

Many soft and hard resets later, I decided to reflash Windows using the Windows Device Recovery Tool, updated to Windows 10 again, and the touchscreen is now working consistently. However, the navigation buttons have not worked once since the reflash. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

you seem to have a defective unit - try getting a replacement since it looks like warranty is there

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The navigation buttons have stopped working on my BLU Win HD LTE

BLU Win HD LTE has a physical button which will reset the phone. It is located between the power and volume down buttons and is visible when you remove the battery cover.

125483d1461507100t-blu.jpg

Users report it is like a soft reset and does not wipe your data, but may have a HARDWARE reset function. Check this post: http://forums.windowscentral.com/blu-win-hd-lte/386000-4.htm#post3476276

This may or may not address your issue.

I'd love to hear back from you either way for my own research and to possibly help others.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Austin Andelin

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
The reset button did not work for me, I tried it a few different ways.
Thanks for your responses, but I think I'll try for a replacement from BLU. However, if you do find a fix, I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks,
Austin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb