The Official "ADD FOR DESTINY" thread

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So... apparently if you change your region and/or time zone on your console to New Zealand time you can start playing now... Not sure if that works for digital pre-orders though...

I'll probably just wait. I've got a few meetings tonight, but I'll be up around 6-6:30am EST to play before kids/wife/work tomorrow morning :)

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a level 5 Titan right now. It seems (or I've forgotten) that it takes a little bit longer to level up than it did in the beta - which in my mind is good. They changed a bit how 'normal' difficulty and 'hard' difficulty are between the missions. It isn't 'Level 2 - normal' or 'level 2 - hard' anymore. They actually have the corresponding levels for each mission now.

Though, getting the first 8 levels in the beta already I'm just waiting to get to the moon mission now...

Plus - all the golden crates are still available in Old Russia like they were in the Beta ;). So, I had a rocket launcher two levels before the story missions grant you one :).

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Remember guys, you ALL have to add each other aswell for this to work, otherwise I'm the only one with ton of friends. Lol. Game just got here. see you in the tower/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte