The Official "ADD FOR DESTINY" thread

ReggieM

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Looking for fellow gamers to play with. Destiny is a much better game when played with others.
I usually play at night or in between classes. Hit me up to get on some strike missions and Raids when I get to that level.

GT: LeGnDs NeVa DiE
Eastern Time Zone (US)
Warlock

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That strike mission on mars is insane... Still haven't beat it yet. granted, I was level 11 playing with two random level 10s... Too many guys to take out :(

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
How is the game for a single player? I'm not as social as the rest of you apparently.

Don't worry about not being social
The story can be done solo
The strike missions require 1-3 people and it will match you with randoms if you are not in a party. Even when you are put in a group there is no chat enabled.
The crucible is multiplayer but again no chat enabled
the only issue you will probably have is when you get to do raids as this will require a pre-made group with chat

I'm currently level 15 and not spoken to anyone else yet in-game

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Currently level 13 hunter here. Playing together with 2 RL friends sorta slows me down when we are only allowed to play our mains while everyone is present :D Planning on hitting 20 by the end of the week, though. 15 today so I can go bladedancer! My friends play a titan and a warlock, so we got all classes covered. The Titan-friend will likely go for the level 15 subclass (the more support'ish) while the Warlock will likely remain in the default offensive build.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm a lvl 13 here. Might get an hour in tonight but then im going to fall behind everyone this weekend, going out of town for a music festival in Chicago. I've been playing with someone that added me from here. Hopefully im able to catch up so the level gap isn't to huge.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hit level 20 this morning. Easy way to level up? DO BOUNTIES! Seriously... I got a lot of Crucible bounties last night and this morning. I was level 12 last night, and hit 20 this morning. All because of bounties and some strike missions (that I had to solo since matchmaking wasn't working for me last night).

Stripax

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello, a newcomer here from Finland. I did not know where to start looking for a group of people to play Destiny with but luckily I noticed the post about this thread. So, I am currently level 20 (21 with light) Warlock and just last night finished the story. I have been playing also the Crucible missions, I like the Clash and Control the best. I would describe myself as an average player who is playing seriously but mostly for fun still. I don't have a proper headset with a microphone yet but I am planning to buy the official Xbox One stereo headset from Microsoft. Any of you have experience with it?

In any event, if any of you would like to play co-op or multiplayer matches with me, please do add me on Xbox Live! My gamertag is Stripax. I have to warn you, however, that I am not very well versed with the online gameplay procedures and the associated language. Therefore, bear with me, at least in the beginning!

Cheers and happy hunting to everybody!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786