The Price has started to drop

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Looks like both the microsoft store and ATT have dropped to $199. I am ordering today from Microsoft store! Now just need to decide on white or black.. Really wish there was a cyan.

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Trying to sell my 1020 on the blackberry side because I don't have enough posts here so I hope it sells soon since the price is dropping on them

Desmoface

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Just my luck, I bought my phone exactly 14 days ago. I just called the ATT store to see if there is anything they can do. They are supposedly checking on it.

Steve

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the White from the MS store. Still get the free camera grip so overall a pretty good deal.
I am sticking with ATT as my coverage is great and they have gone above and beyond to retain my business.
So excited for this camera. One of the last Nokia phones made!!

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if we can get a price match if we bought the phone for more than 3 weeks (less than 30days ) from MS store? TIA.

Not sure if the MS stores will. I'm going to try my luck again with AT&T (where I bought mine) and see if they will offer me any sort of credit on my bill for the price drop. I tipped off WP Central back in November (and my thread was linked) when the Lumia 920 had a promotional price drop which saved people a little extra money. In a number of cases users were getting the phone basically for free.

Just be tactful when you go to the store or call in.

Desmoface

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Just a heads up, I bought my 1020 exactly 14 days ago. I called corporate and was told I would have to return my phone and re-purchase a new phone at the new, lower price. That's idiotic as now they have a used phone that they can't sell as new and I get a brand new phone. If they just give me a credit, they don't have a used phone to deal with, and they still have a new phone in their Inventory.

I called the salesman that sold me the phone, he said that he didn't think I would need to do that, just stop in and they should be able to give me a credit. I'll find out tonight, after work, when I stop up. I suspect I won't be getting the credit, but we shall see.

Steve

nerdninja

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting nowhere with customer service about a credit. Over 14 days? Tough! A manager will be calling in 20 minutes to undoubtedly tell me the same.

Desmoface

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Ok, an update: My salesman credited my account $100! I got lucky, today was my 14th day since purchase. I suspect common sense prevailed and they realized that it was to their benefit to just credit me $100 rather than give me a new phone.

Steve

Just a heads up, I bought my 1020 exactly 14 days ago. I called corporate and was told I would have to return my phone and re-purchase a new phone at the new, lower price. That's idiotic as now they have a used phone that they can't sell as new and I get a brand new phone. If they just give me a credit, they don't have a used phone to deal with, and they still have a new phone in their Inventory.

I called the salesman that sold me the phone, he said that he didn't think I would need to do that, just stop in and they should be able to give me a credit. I'll find out tonight, after work, when I stop up. I suspect I won't be getting the credit, but we shall see.

Steve