The pureview on WP8 will crush the competition

the_tyrant

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It would be cool and still easier than carrying a separate camera. But I would honestly like to see a version that doesn't add so much bulk and look so ugly. And I hope they use machined aluminum or something similar instead of chrome so we can keep our mind off of scratches.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It would be cool and still easier than carrying a separate camera. But I would honestly like to see a version that doesn't add so much bulk and look so ugly. And I hope they use machined aluminum or something similar instead of chrome so we can keep our mind off of scratches.

I guess I'm the only one who is tired of the boxy slab phones and likes the look, especially with the curved screen.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm the only one who is tired of the boxy slab phones and likes the look, especially with the curved screen.

This. I would be fully content if Nokia threw the physical buttons from the 710 under the screen and replaced the SOC and OS and sold it as a mango device. I would buy the red one.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

No, I am too. I originally thought the Pureview was ugly, but it has really grown on me. If they put WP8 on that thing, I would be at the store on launch day.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
"However, once the PureView Pro technology is brought to the Windows Phone platform, we would say the smartphone-OS big boys had better watch their backs."

Pretty much says it all. :D

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My girl is a photographer and would love a pureview camera. Could be a christmas gift it Nokia releases a pureview WP this year.

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
@MobieChick posted this to facebook earlier on Friday (before the proverbial sheet hit the fan)
Guess who got to take a peak at the ‪#WP‬ w/a 41MP camera at ‪#SXSW‬? :) ‪#PureView‬ ‪#MoreMobie‬ ‪#Nokia‬ pic.twitter.com/cWhtrLzI
AvcxfWoCAAIVEJK.jpg:large

That ain't your standard Pureview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb