The screen is disgusting!

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
in terms of the amount of dirt it keeps on:sweaty:, seriously the screen gets smudged so easily and is very visible, and if hands are oily or something it becomes hard on the screen, I am 100% buying a tempered glass screen protector which has oleophobic coating on it, preferably this one: Nillkin 9H Anti-Smash Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 630/635 | eBay

I suggest everyone also invest in some sort of screen protector which has oleophobic coating or other oil/fingerprint repeller. Unless you're happy with the way it is...

P.s if anyone already has this particular screen please let me know how it holds up, thanks.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm a constant screen cleaner...
Sadly I haven't been a good candidate for screen protectors.

These tempered glass protectors sound very interesting.
I'd probably have to have someone install for me however.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
they're much easier to install than the film type as it's harder to get bubbles in them as well as dust.

let us know what you think of the nillikin!

rcloke91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I just got a new glass screen protector for my HTC one (that was just replaced so perfect glass) and managed to install it flawlessly. No dust, nothing. Clear as day.

Use the hinge method. Before removing plastic to adhere, place on the screen and line it up and tape down the left or right side with 2 pieces of tape. Clean the screen and take off that plastic and adhere. Best method I've found yet.

travislicious

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I just got a new glass screen protector for my HTC one (that was just replaced so perfect glass) and managed to install it flawlessly. No dust, nothing. Clear as day.

Use the hinge method. Before removing plastic to adhere, place on the screen and line it up and tape down the left or right side with 2 pieces of tape. Clean the screen and take off that plastic and adhere. Best method I've found yet.

Interesting idea. I will try this for the next screen protector I install. I have been quite lucky in the past though with my installations

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
i've had zero luck with film type ones, but the glass ones i had on my note3 and iphone 5s went on without a hitch

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking at screen protectors. I tried one on my old phone but I didn't like the feel of it, plus that screen would be spotless with a quick wipe on your jeans. I've waited on this one because I didn't know if a screen protector would help with the icky part, and I don't have enough money to experiment. Let us know how yours works out.

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
So I got the screen protector this morning, put it on and its been about an hour since its been on i have to say its lovely! no more fingerprints on the screen and if there are they are ever so slight and are very easily wiped off. Absolutely happy with the purchase and i do recommend it to everyone.

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
So its now been a coupla hours since its been on and yes the tempered glass screen protector with the oleophobic coating really does complete the phone, I seriously think everyone with a 630/635 should get one, its seriously nice!

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
So its now been a coupla hours since its been on and yes the tempered glass screen protector with the oleophobic coating really does complete the phone, I seriously think everyone with a 630/635 should get one, its seriously nice!

I just ordered one today after seeing the gross amount of smudges, smears, and lint that seem to magnetically attract to the screen. Thanks for the recommendation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6