The voice guidance is lost after maps app is updated on microsoft 650 windows 10 phone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Went through the hard reset 6 times in order to locate what is responsible for loosing the voice driving navigation. Yes, it is exactly MAPS own update which drops the voice guidance.
Microsoft support is not able to provide any suggestions.

markohr

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
After hard reset or after first start of the phone I set my phone to croatian, and all regional setting to croatian.
When I started maps the voice guidance was not working, than in the regional settings ->speech downloaded UK language beside the existing US language, then changed my phone language to UK, reset phone, after that voice guidance was English UK. After that I again changed phone language back to croatian and started maps, the voice guidance now works and it is same as phone language -> Croatian.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Went through the hard reset 6 times in order to locate what is responsible for loosing the voice driving navigation. Yes, it is exactly MAPS own update which drops the voice guidance.
Microsoft support is not able to provide any suggestions.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

check the solution above

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes