This is what I'm talking about!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh i dunno, the one on the right looks nice. (Getting coat for a sharp exit) ;)
funnyanimal30.gif

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely Sirhaxalot. The Nokia Lumia ads are everwhere in the UK now. On TV all the time. Can only be a positive step, as previous WP campaigns here in the UK amounted to zero.

People here are beginning to notice WP at long last. :)

Thank you HTC / Nokia :)

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely Sirhaxalot. The Nokia Lumia ads are everwhere in the UK now. On TV all the time. Can only be a positive step, as previous WP campaigns here in the UK amounted to zero.

People here are beginning to notice WP at long last. :)

Thank you HTC / Nokia :)

Thats good to hear!

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh i dunno, the one on the right looks nice. (Getting coat for a sharp exit) ;)
funnyanimal30.gif

I think the WP is way too busy. Not in keeping with the Metro UI. I would have liked to have seen their ad all black with minimalist text keeping with the metro UI.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I think the WP is way too busy. Not in keeping with the Metro UI. I would have liked to have seen their ad all black with minimalist text keeping with the metro UI.

I was going to say the same thing. Good that they got equal footing, shame that the display is quite so fussy. You immediately know what the iPhone stand is selling and showing. The Nokia one? I had to look for a second to even see where the phone was!

Nokia could have done worse than go with a really simple, clean "Metro" type ad campaign. In fact, given the look of the 800 and its packaging I'm quite surprised they didn't.

desmonium

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site

I was going to say the same thing. Good that they got equal footing, shame that the display is quite so fussy. You immediately know what the iPhone stand is selling and showing. The Nokia one? I had to look for a second to even see where the phone was!

Nokia could have done worse than go with a really simple, clean "Metro" type ad campaign. In fact, given the look of the 800 and its packaging I'm quite surprised they didn't.

Yea Nokia's ads stand is like some cheap wholesale act... Looks messy.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
There's a lady standing like 8 feet away from me and she also has a Samsung Focus. I went over there and congratulated her. :D

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
There's a lady standing like 8 feet away from me and she also has a Samsung Focus. I went over there and congratulated her. :D

these days people attracted to each other by what kind of smartphone they have :D

i would love to see the look of her face when you congratulated her :lol:
you did a nice thing i would do the same thing :happy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte