This is why we are awesome!

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
First of all, I didn?t know where to put this post, so it?s in the off-topic forum. Now to the good part!

If smartphone OSes could be an indicator of who are the best people on Earth, here?s why Windows Phone or Windows Mobile users are the best people to have around:

With ever dropping numbers, Windows users are becoming rare far and wide. It?s no coincidence awesome people are as hard to find as us.

We?re not greedy. Once we have something awesome, we share it with others. Just like Cortana, Word Flow, and other apps and features, we share the best of us with people around us.

We?re supportive. Even if we don?t receive the support we feel we deserve, we?ll stick by your side through thick and thin.

We?re optimistic. Sometimes a bit too much. When things seem gloomy, and the end is nigh, we are still hopeful that things will work out for the best. And when people chant ?Windows Phone/Mobile is dead?, there?s no killing our hopes.

We?re outstanding. We do not conform to the norm, we do not stick to basics, and we do not follow the majority. We carve our own paths and show everyone our uniqueness.

We?re peaceful. Even if others take what?s ours and claim to be theirs (*cough*Apple*cough*), we know the truth and may be upset for a while, but we keep moving forward without much strife.

We?re a community. Even if we?re a small number of the population, we care about others, give help, offer services, and help others to achieve greatness.

Best of all, ?our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?!

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
I have the same sentiment about BlackBerry. That's why my DDs are a 640XL for the Windows10 team and a Passport for the BlackBerry team. It is nice to see this idea in words. Thank you OP!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria