THIS or THAT?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
CPU power anytime.... Nothing irritates me more at work when the lappy freezes on my spreadsheets. Besides, I always plug in a secondary LCD monitor.

Its raining, would you play football in the rain or go bicycling without a raincoat?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Bicycling. Not much of a football person.

I'm pretty sure I already asked this at some point but I forgot:

Falling asleep with the TV on?
Yes, I find that relaxing -or- No, can't sleep with that noise?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Is there actually that big of a difference? They both look the same to me.

Dota 2 (just because LoL seems to have the louder kiddies online; not saying that there aren't any who play Dota 2, there will always be some with any game).

Navigating on your laptop:
Mouse (doesn't matter if wired/wireless, small/regular sized) -or- touchpad?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Definitely a mouse. When I'm in the office, I don't even touch the laptop after I boot up. I have a wired mouse, a full keyboard & another monitor attached.

Wearing shoes sequence: sock-shoe-sock-shoe or sock-sock-shoe-shoe?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Definitely a mouse. When I'm in the office, I don't even touch the laptop after I boot up. I have a wired mouse, a full keyboard & another monitor attached.

Wearing shoes sequence: sock-shoe-sock-shoe or sock-sock-shoe-shoe?

Sock-sock-shoe-shoe. Usually some time goes by until I actually put on my shoes and leave the apartment. Sometimes I don't even go out. Would be troublesome if I was stuck with one sock on because I don't need shoes right now but can't continue to put on the other sock because the shoe is missing from the sequence.

Since SSDs are getting bigger and more affordable (but still not on the same level as HDDs):

Laptop with 256GB SSD -or- 1000GB HDD?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Lose game progress... cos I can play fresh from start

French fries: With grated cheese or curry sauce... (or your own favorite)