Tiger Direct One Sale

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads-up to others who might be interested:

Tiger Direct has 3 games for the Xbox One on-sale for $19.97 each--Madden 25, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, and Call of Duty Ghosts. In addition, they have the Chat Adapter and generic Xbox One Headset at $9.99 each, but those are $24.99 with $15 mail-in rebates.

Oh, and Best Buy WILL price match Tiger Direct, so you could go to your local Best Buy and pick this up, if you want.

Lastly, I got hosed. Forza 5 was also among these offerings at $20. I called Best Buy's corporate people to do an online purchase (that I'd pick up at the store a bit later), but their calling system can't understand jack. I got sent to cell phones somehow, had to hang up, called back, then got transferred from the machine to a person because it couldn't understand me, THEN directed to the person to price match. During that 5-minute fiasco, Forza 5 sold out, so I wasn't able to get it. Sad day, screw me. So much madbro.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
U mad bro?

OK sorry about the lame joke, couldn't resist with all the Richard Sherman shenanigans going on today. That sucks! :(

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Tiger Direct has Forza back in-stock, but they only show 1 copy left. I made sure to call Best Buy, yell past the robot as quickly as I could, and get my in-store pickup locked in as quickly as I could (our store's not open for another hour). So, after selling Forza to Target for $42 at the start of June, I just bought it again for $21.

This is both a post of celebration, haha, and a notice that if you want Forza for $20, you'll want to be quick about it.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a feeling that Forza will be available with Games for Gold at some point in the next few months. At least once Forza Horizon 2 comes out... Just because of the minor micro-transactions in it - MS could make some more money off of those when people get the game 'for free'

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It's possible, and I've considered that, but I've got nothing to play on the One at this point, and I've been craving Forza for a few weeks now. I figure $20 is hardly an investment at all, and I can probably trade it in for $5-10 (maybe more) during the next major trade offer at Target, Best Buy, or GameStop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss