Time to shine Microsoft!!!!

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
With the news that more than 100 icloud accounts belonging to actors and singers have been hacked using the brute force attack, shouldn't Microsoft make a campaign around the fact that OneDrive is a much safer/securer option for users. I'm not saying give these people free windows phones.... Just steer them towards OneDrive....

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah great, and than someone will hack OneDrive and than Google will boast about G DRIVE. No one is safe
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Nothing is unhackable. The only reason why iCloud was targeted was because it has more users including celebrities. If OneDrive was used by majority of celebrities, it would've been hacked just as easily.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Nothing is unhackable. The only reason why iCloud was targeted was because it has more users including celebrities. If OneDrive was used by majority of celebrities, it would've been hacked just as easily.
True. But why should a little detail like that keep a competitor from capitalizing on it?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

That is true, because pretty much all celebrities use iPhones if they aren't sponsored by another OEM (like Samsung with Lebron).

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I agree I think that advertising for a superior product is the wrong way to go about getting OneDrive better publicity. What Microsoft should do is that I am sure after this huge break in security for iCloud, the team for OneDrive, Google GDrive, Dropbox and iCloud are all looking into better securing their cloud services so that this type of thing won't happen again (although if hackers want in they will get in). So I think Microsoft should just say hey after this huge breach in security these are the things we are doing to ensure your information is better protected. Don't go out and say HEY Apple let them pictures go we won't. Just assure everyone that they have a team working on better security.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just saying, doesn't Microsoft have issues with their cloud service too? I mean, they'll suspend your account if you have pics like these, so people could say Microsoft watches over out stuff and is more vulnerable too...

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Only way microsoft service reach globe is by selling cheap wp across the globe.if I did not buy wp I would not even heard about one drive.

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Just saying, doesn't Microsoft have issues with their cloud service too? I mean, they'll suspend your account if you have pics like these, so people could say Microsoft watches over out stuff and is more vulnerable too...

No, they only suspend your account if you share them, or if it's illegal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786