TinyPlanet - Transform your photos into Tiny Planets

Oleg.Derevenetz

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
App Name: TinyPlanet

Summary:
TinyPlanet lets you to transform your landscape or panoramic photo into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet. In only a few seconds you can convert any photo into a tiny planet masterpiece and experiment with different levels just by adjusting sliders.

Tips for making Tiny Planets

1. Press Open button to select photo from image library on your phone or take a new one. Landscape photos are preferable and panoramic shots are even better. After choosing original photo, a default planet image will be generated.
2. With Tunnel switch you can bend your photo around in a concave way, for the opposite effect.
3. Resulting image will look more seamless if the right and left edges of your photos match, but if they don't, you can try to improve matters with Mirror switch.
4. Use Zoom and Rotate sliders to adjust size and rotation angle of a resulting image, and Twist slider to give it some spin.
5. Use Reset button to reset settings to defaults.
6. Save resulting image by pressing Save button.

Link to Windows Phone Store: TinyPlanet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [FREE] TinyPlanet - Transform your photos into Tiny Planets

That is interesting. Photo enthusiasts abound in Pure View country around here. This may be well received!!

Good luck with the app!!

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site

I tried this app with various photos, panoramas, and photosynths, but the quality of the resulting image is too low and the image looks pixelated. I wish the image quality was better. :-/

Oleg.Derevenetz

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

I tried this app with various photos, panoramas, and photosynths, but the quality of the resulting image is too low and the image looks pixelated. I wish the image quality was better. :-/

I found possible cause of this issue and released an update to address this issue. This update should be available to download soon. Please try it and let me know, whether image quality is improved or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa