Titan, Focus S, and Focus Flash photos..

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm completely in love with the Focus S, but I really want to try its camera before I decide between it and the Titan. The Titan seems to be a beast at taking pictures, but my current Focus is honestly sub-par in low light. If the S fixes that, then it will be the choice for me. If not, I may be headed toward the Titan.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Boyfriend was excited to see the Focus S in clear shots. He's definitely going to be getting that phone. No Xmas for me probably LMAO

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Thought I would put this up here in case people hadn't already done it. This is from Microsoft's site, you can see the side-by-side comparison of the three models. For some reason, the Titan still looks like the top dog in this comparison. With a better camera, bigger screen, and better battery life. Although the Focus S does offer better screen technology.

EDIT: It seems Microsoft forgot to put that the Titan also has a 1.3 MP front-facing camera.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something or is the Focus S basically the same phone as the Titan, just with a different body and screen?

"Am I missing something or are pineapples basically the same as strawberries, just different bodies and leaves."

Come on man, Body and screen are the only two parts of the phone. If both are different then it won't look the same at all lol.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
They do, both of them.

According to Microsoft, they both have 1.5 ghz processors like the HTC Titan. I took it straight from their Windows Phone website. Again, the only difference I saw was in the form factor of the three phones, the battery life, the screen technology, the screen size, and the cameras.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely gonna check out both Titan and Focus S before I make my decision.

If the camera is as good and/or better on the Titan, I may get that over the Focus S.

The battery life is crazy to me... the Titan has 10 days less standby than the Sammys, but 2-4 hours of physical use. I wonder how accurate it will be in real life tests.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria